State-of-the-Art Facility With Room to GrowAfter beginning in a shop little larger than a garage, C&D designed and built its current 38,000 square foot facility in 1986. The two-story building houses C&D's state-of-the-art digital pre-press, creative design, state of the art printing,
digital-on-demand printing, state of the art bindery, inventory management, our complete letterpress facility which includes die cutting, folding, gluing, foiling, embossing, the most intricate die manufacturing and a complete mailing service all under one roof. View C&D's equipment list.
This is the third facility in C&D's over 41-year history and offers room to grow as new equipment and client services are added. Designed for the flow and processes of a high-tech printing plant, the building facilitates the processes and project management that is core to C&D's delivery of total customer satisfaction.
C&D is proud to announce a "Green Certification" as one of Florida's 1st sheet fed environmentally friendly commercial printer through Agfa-Gevaert Group's Green Works Programs and Pinellas County Green Business Partnership.
- Chemistry Free Prepress
- 100% Recycling of Paper, Cardboard, Aluminum and Plastics.
- 100% vegetable based inks targeted for G-7 color specifications.
- New Komori LX629/C, the industry's most environmentally friendly printing press.
- Kodak Nexpress, the industry's most environmentally friendly Digital Press.
- Participating Membership in Pinellas County's Florida Green Business Program.