Packaging & Print Finishing
Folding Cartons – Our Specialty
Print Finishing is a term used to describe anything that is done to paper after it is printed. Examples of this would include foil stamping, embossing, die cutting, folding and gluing.
The images below are our Nikko-JY-85T Automatic Diecutter, which will apply larger areas of foil at faster speeds.
These are often thought of as value-added processes used to enhance the printed paper differentiating it from common printed and folded pieces.
Our Print Finishing Department takes great pride in blending old-world craftsmanship with new technology and at C&D Printing we offer our customers print finishing services which very few printing companies offer.
- Die Cutting – Up to 23″ x 33″
- Folding and Gluing – Presentation folders, Folding Cartons in various configurations, specialized packaging up to 32pt. including tuck style, push lock and auto-bottom boxes, sleeves and various other products produced on our high-speed Vega Folder Gluer and Kluge OmniFold folder gluer
- Inline Tape Application
- Foil Stamping
- Mechanical Packaging Design – We utilized CimPack packaging design and die making CAD software.
- Samples – prototypes and samples are digitally cut on our Mimaki sample maker/plotter.
- Cutting Dies – Our cutting dies are manufactured in house to ensure quality and turnaround time.