At C&D Printing and Packaging, our consistent investment in state-of-the-art equipment provides for producing highly creative marketing and packaging materials. Most projects can be manufactured completely in-house for optimal quality, flexibility and cost control.
A few highlights include:
- The only Komori LED offset press on the west coast of Florida that can add high-gloss, LED coatings in-line for exceptional results and cost efficiencies.
- Both G7 and ColorCert Certifications for achieving and maintaining color consistency.
- Digital Kodak presses that can add flood gloss coatings and gold inks
- A full-service, well-equipped bindery for producing books, brochures, manuals, business cards as well as a host of specialty, hand-finished projects.
- A print finishing department that combines die-cutting, embossing, foil stamping, gluing and folding to enhance and finish carton board packaging, pocket folders, brochures, stunning invitations, business cards, and a wide range of custom requests. CAD design and plotter capability allows us to customize almost any request and provides for creating prototypes to ensure your packaging or marketing pieces will meet your needs perfectly.
- Mailing and Fulfillment Services for large and small projects.
- An experienced Promotional Product department for producing imprinted items like cups, pens, umbrellas, portfolios, etc.
- Storefront capabilities for larger scale use when managing multiple products and locations for client inventory and administrative convenience.
- Shipping services that work with your individual requirements.